South East QLD and Northern N.S.W Cripple Stick Enthusiasts

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

enzobgonzo
Local (More than 25 post)

2012 Aussie Titles Coffs Harbour video

Post by enzobgonzo »

2012 Coffs harbour kneeboard titles video is now on youtube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ij0s6EALqk.

Only day 1, in part, but there are a couple of familiar faces rippin the bag.................. no only kidding..........rippin the tissue out of the trying conditions.

please forgive the encoding, third attempt and over it.

youtube sucks!! :(
Scott
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Scott »

Thanks for your efforts; I enjoyed seeing how the crew was surfing those waves, not ideal for a contest.
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!
K-man

winging!

Post by K-man »

Considering the cards you were dealt with,the surfing was pretty damned good!looks like it cleaned up a bit later in the day?Double chaka for the one armed bandit..not easy for balance with a missing wing....cheers
womble
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by womble »

Yes sports fans it has been quite some time since Old Crazy graced the electronicly backlit pages of this illustrious beacon of human dignity … but what would he know of dignity you say ?
Little of course … off course and coarse with all due respect and very little understanding … if you know what I mean.
Old crazy has been flying under the radar … which has not pleased air traffic control one iota … but thats the way uhuh uhuh he likes it … under the radar … under the table and out of his tree … out of history and into fantasy land … a legless legend … in and out of the water.
Now speaking of H2O … Old Crazy hasn't been as wet as he'd like this year due to a series of foreseeable and not so events … one of which was the inordinate amount of time that it took to remove the spanish dancer from his face … he's still got a few scars from the encounter … but no hard feelings and quite a few fond memories.
So whilst the crazy old one has been convalescing … confused … contrite and speaking with a Greek parachute salesman aptly named Con Descending … the world that is Australian crippledome has been a hive of activity … not that anyone without a eye to the grindstone … a shoulder to the ground and an ear to the wheel would know. No news is good news … no gnu's isn't … not even a stamp addressed antelope would help the situation … no news is no news … nothing ... nil … naught … zero … zippo and zilch.
The intranet is a web … and it looks like a spider ate all the information pertaining to a recent gathering of confused old men at a location somewhere south of old sinny town.
Yes … a new addition to the family is a myface spacebook thingy with what looks for all intents and porpoises to be information pertaining to something that may or may not be closely or even distantly related to the aforementioned outing and the consequences therewith … but in a nutshell … and lets face it when it comes to nuts … Old Crazy is the dux … the ducks nut even of all things hard shelled and somewhat nutty … but … digressing aside … and the question on old Crazies lips is … why should he have to play footsies with spacechooks in order to glean information … as irrelevant as it may be … when … for point of and for arguments sake … a simple entry on a standard A4 website would suffice … sufficient to say … on needs to join the cult of face to view the content … anyone seen the moonies lately.
Back to the gnu's … and in speaking of all thing dear like and the inclement weather … hows the rain dear … pardon said Old Crazy … did you say reindeer … don't tell me Christmas is coming he said … wake me up after its left town.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand.
While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Albert Einstein ... Yeah Bert.
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

just wait for the movie to come out....... it'll make way more cents
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
Tinso

Post by Tinso »

fercrissakes Womble, stop it! My Minister for Finance is wondering what I'm looking at on the Youngsters' Interweb, with the hysterics coming from the computer room!
...but I like to be different...
enzobgonzo

kiama contest video

Post by enzobgonzo »

Australian Kneeboard titles 3rd round video is now ( getting there) up on youtube.
http://youtu.be/cgy-vqgHx30
cheers :D
Scott

Post by Scott »

It says, "video removed by user."
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!
joe

Post by joe »

enzobgonzo

Post by enzobgonzo »

Hi All,
A version of the Australian Kneeboard Titles 3rd is now up on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_DyQBr ... e=youtu.be

cheers :)
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Thanks Enzo.
womble

Post by womble »

Old Crazy thinks its a bit lumpy ... not the fillum ... the juice ... lumpy juice ... he says ... sand-shoe hairy crutch bgzonks.
While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

analbirth

Post by analbirth »

Well done bevan, lots of time editing that baby, deserving winner too
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
enzobgonzo

Post by enzobgonzo »

hey thanks, There a bit of time in it, but the encoding took the most of the time and then failed causing the delay The colour corrected version is a bit better, but Im glad everyone is enjoying the vid.
Totally agree, Kyle was the standout throughout the comp.
cheers
womble

Post by womble »

Old Crazy was thinking about the late Charles Dickens who wrote with great expectations … in a tale of two cities he made Oliver twist … outside a bleak house with our mutual friend … but in a christmas carol he spoke of a geezer … a grumpy old curmudgeon named Ebenezer … it was Ebenezer Scrooge who popped a cap in christmas proper … sealed up its yuletide spirit with his ba-humbug stopper … those ghosts turned him around ... future ... present and past … now good old Ebenezer thinks the season is a blast … but he's not the only miser needing a rocket up the arse … when it comes to dismal people thinking christmas is a farce … so jump on the bandwagon or in this case Santa's sleigh and join in the celebration even if only for one day … and have a most tubular xmas dudes and dudettes … Old Crazy wishes each and every one and two a safe and fun-filled festive season and all the best for twenty thirteen … yum seng.