Rincon Photo Sesh - Sat 2/21

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

Masons
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Rincon Photo Sesh - Sat 2/21

Post by Masons »

Just want to invite any Kneeriders to come surf Rincon this Saturday morning for a dawn patrol photo session.

I'll be at the backside parking lot @6:30am and will have my photographer(girlfriend :) ) with me to shoot pics til about 9 or 10. The camera is a Digital SLR and takes excellent 10.2meg photos.

So if anyone wants to come enjoy some good Rincon (or so the forecasts say) and possibly get some great pics, come on down!! I drive a Grey Ford Escape and will have a few flashpoints with me.

PM me for my #
RT
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by RT »

Just saw your post. How was the morning sesh?

I hit there from around 2 to 4, just N of the creek. It was pretty good. Not real big, maybe head high on sets, but really clean and some real hollow ones, plenty of waves, and relatively uncrowded.

RT
Masons

Post by Masons »

It was a good time, got into a lot of waves with one other kneerider. Lots of chest high surf and not too crowded.

Ended up surfing a reef break north of refugio that was going off later in the day. Head high thick ledgy barrels, crystal blue and gorgeous compared to the crap water near Ventura :oops: Only a few were makeable, but getting in the greenroom is always great