reversing your churchill fins

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

quadfin
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Re: churchill's

Post by quadfin »

Jack Beresford wrote:Has anyone else tried those new HUBB Makapuu Churchill's? I got mine last week and like them a lot. Basic Makapuu but a bit stiffer blade, neopreme inside-top pocket and ankle loop (super comfy). And the jet black color is cool! Now we just need some surf!
I have had a couple of sessions with mine Jack, and they seem to have good thrust with good comfort. I have high arches and a long day with my Churchill Slashers would leave the top of my foot sore, and sometimes it was session ending soreness. So far it looks like the Hubbs may help or eliminate that issue. I don't notice them underneath me which is a good thing. They feel a little loose but think it is the padding. So far so good.

I did have trouble finding them on the internet and bought them from a bodyboard outfit from the East Coast.
Surf Hard Live Slow
james devlin
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by james devlin »

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Shelfbreak
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Shelfbreak »

James, that photo throws up more questions than it answers!
Shelfbreak
james devlin

Post by james devlin »

Shelfbreak wrote:James, that photo throws up more questions than it answers!

???????????????????????????????????????????
I'VE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THAT WASS THE WAY IT WAS ORGINAL USED OR oops capps , fat finger hitting cap lock button
just a bunch of gay (The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come to acquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637) guys having a ball
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Shelfbreak

Post by Shelfbreak »

Problem solved - the jetsetting Wanderer assures me that this was the Kneelo Cove crew just the other week.

Apparently they wouldn't let him in the photo because of his bright yellow flippers.
Shelfbreak
bdwqld

Post by bdwqld »

Shelfbreak wrote:Problem solved - the jetsetting Wanderer assures me that this was the Kneelo Cove crew just the other week.

Apparently they wouldn't let him in the photo because of his bright yellow flippers.
Even in black nd white those yellow fin stand out. :?:
"Start at the Knees Please"
http://neepro.blogspot.com/