Legend (Contribution Guru)

Smorgasboarder

Post by Steeno »

http://www.smorgasboarder.com.au/

cool interview with two kneelo legends.

Neil Luke & David Parkes

Plus a shot of Simon and a shot of Albert snuck in there

Also a small plug in there for the World Kneelo Titles.

check it out

3rd Issue
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
jdc
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jdc »

thanks for the drum on this one steen.

Be good if they could search out younger hot doggers like the simpsons and bert for the profile and limelight, just a bit more sexy than dp and neil.

Im sure a throng of babes on the beach autograph hunting these guys and seeking others at pi would create just the right atmosphere...all based on such an interview :wink:

then of course theres the thrill of keen kneelo and photog steen possibly pointing his camera at their calypso curves :!: ... at the girls on the beach i mean...

wouldnt that set the cat amongst the pidgeons as a "photo of the day" on MSW ... photo tag...girls like men on their knees :P :!: :wink:

aka dorje

ps: cant grudge dp and nl a bit word space but 8)
i like surfing
Steeno

Post by Steeno »

stay tuned john
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
crox
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by crox »

Well done Steeno, David & Neil.....I think David hit there ....there really is a board for everyone & a multitude of reasons/styles/attitudes.
8)
"All we are saying, is give knees a chance"
barry

Post by barry »

Great write up there boys....
lots of quality words spoken by two blokes experienced
in all manners of surfing both in and out of the water :D
skeg
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by skeg »

jdc wrote:thanks for the drum on this one steen.

Be good if they could search out younger hot doggers like the simpsons and bert for the profile and limelight, just a bit more sexy than dp and neil.

Im sure a throng of babes on the beach autograph hunting these guys and seeking others at pi would create just the right atmosphere...all based on such an interview :wink:

then of course theres the thrill of keen kneelo and photog steen possibly pointing his camera at their calypso curves :!: ... at the girls on the beach i mean...

wouldnt that set the cat amongst the pidgeons as a "photo of the day" on MSW ... photo tag...girls like men on their knees :P :!: :wink:

...with Port Kembla Copper's chimney in the background, if it's still there, that is...

smorgasboard come through again in their issue #8 Nov/Dec 2011. Kneelos, GG, flex-tails and experimental designs get a fair mention. At present, the mag is free. Got my copy at the doorstep of a skateboard store.
skeg

Post by skeg »

Still on the magazine topic...

According to Riptide, there's a young somebody in the boog world who is to feature as a (retro) kneeboarder in upcoming movie - Drift - complete with hair extensions. Probable release this April/May. According to the IMDb the movie is in post-production.

OT: I'd both a Morey and a KB back in the mid '80s. Thing I find tricky when switching is that, when bodyboarding, it's preferable to have your back to the face of a wave.
austo

Post by austo »

Damn I missed my chance at being a holly wood star, they gave the part to a lid rider!, they filmed Drift around home last year, apparently the Indianna boys were approached to supply slab and spoon boards if they had any available to serve as props. Will be an interesting movie.
Kneelos do it deeper