Thanks to KSUSA

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

Ler
Legend (Contribution King!)

Thanks to KSUSA

Post by Ler »

Another great KSUSA event and thank you to all for the amazing efforts to put this event together. Special shout out to Big Tony I kept hearing Big T went above and beyond the call of duty. It was super fun.

Thank you!

Good job to the local boy Tom Backer, good luck in Australia

Congrats Jack Beresford.
tahiti_nui
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by tahiti_nui »

Ler your stoke and riding was amazing, and the "b's" final only showed part of the skill everyone's got.
+ for those of you who split early,
the riding in the team event was epic - highlight reel material.
Next year stick around or better yet, join the fun!

two thumbs up to Butler & Quinn who added so much 'color' to Rock'n Figs play by play

and Ler your right, mid-november things looked bleak, and it wasn't just the weather, thank goodness Big Tony's one of us, he and his "connections" pulled out the 'January miracle'. And he didn't even surf. We all owe him a barrel or two in the line up.
220countyline
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by 220countyline »

TWO THUMPS UP GRATE EVENT AND EVERYBODY KILLED IT AT H/B
22O AKA JAMES,,ORG BORN IN SCOTLAND,uk ,raised first here in dogtown,, now living in simi right on county-line ware i own a bodyshop , just a old school punker dood,am enjoying this site and my new romanosky knee board which i bought here
wanderer
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by wanderer »

thanks for a great show at huntington
the weather turned it on
the waves built during the finals
the team that organised the event
it was classic LA
congratulations to all involved
you made me feel very welcome
scott
C.P.Odom

Post by C.P.Odom »

Wow, this event was great!
So much great work goes into this event and I would love to thank everybody by name but in case I might leave someone out I won't.
But I would like to especially thank Big Tony and the Taylor's. Tony, Joe, and Amanda (Vanna) give so much and are a huge inspiration.

Thank you all.
maxb

Post by maxb »

O.K. this is going to be said over and over as well it should be. Tony,Amanda,Joe ,the KSUSA as a whole,and all of you that participated in putting on and participated in this event, you all should commend yourselves. The work that the Taylors put in and everyone that had a hand in the trophies and the donating of time, material, talent, and the whole shop that employs Joe, man I'm not even close to naming all involved in this contest ,but you all know who you are.
Iwish I could have spent more time hanging around and talking to all,but Ihave alot on my plate right now.
Big congrats to all the winners ,but remember;no one lost here. It wasn't about the contest as much as it was for all of us to come together and show the surfing world KNEEBOARDING IS NOT DEAD,but growing again.
I have passed on quite a few boards to people who wanted to try it, anyone else out there that gets a chance should do the same.
Again, thank you all.
Max
kbing newport