Oceanside, Ca--Would like to get a board but want to try 1st

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

Randall
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Oceanside, Ca--Would like to get a board but want to try 1st

Post by Randall »

I live in Carlsbad and would love to meet up somebody or a group who would be interested in surfing with me and loaning me a board or two to try. I have fins and have been long-boarding for a few years. I just want to try kneeboarding for those bigger surf days.

Randy
randyburkholz@gmail.com

Thanks! I'll buy you a bunch of beer or lunch or something. ..
toofast3
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by toofast3 »

Hi Randy,
There is of us around that surf O`side and i`m sure all of us would be willing to loan you a board to try. Because of work, I can only surf on the weekends, but, there a couple guys (Craig & Curtis & Akio) that sometimes get to surf during the week. I`ll be glad to load you a board next weekend.
Zeke
Akio Matsumoto
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Akio Matsumoto »

Randy :D Welcome To Kneeboarding, Its Nice to Know How One Surfer Look At Other Form Of Wave Riding ,Body Surfing -Body Boarding-Matt Surfing Long Board & Short Board Surfing & Kneeboarding . Its All About Riding The Same Energy Wave ,Gift From The Ocean. Like Zeke Said ,Criag,Curtis ,And My Self ,We All Surf Oceanside Harbor,I Always Have At Lest 3 Boards In My Truck, And Criag Also If You Find Kneeboarding Is For You On Big Days, Criag Got Lots Of Boads For Sale,Tell Him To Give You The Sir Discount :lol: Good Luck & Looking Forward to Meet You As Well Akio.