Surfing with the stars!

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

Mike Fernandez
Legend (Contribution King!)

Surfing with the stars!

Post by Mike Fernandez »

So I was surfing HB today, and up comes an SUP dude who starts talking to me. I look at him, and it's surf legend Tom Carrol. We shake hands, and he's saying how good of a shaper Buddy is after he notices my BLAST. I said yes, and mentioned I visited him last February. I told him one of his own, Gavin Coleman flew in, and was killing it that afternoon on a BLAST. Says he knows Gavin. Pretty cool. :wink:
On another note, a couple heavy locals were dropping in on a nice left near me, they were right on the peak. Being bigger than me, they caught the wave early. Knowing they could kill me if they speared me, I still considered dropping in on the buggers. But then I thought maybe my little fins would hurt them if we collided, so luckily for them I didn't drop in. Earlier in the day one of them paddled right by me about three feet away, I thought that was pretty bold of the local, usually they steer clear of me, except for that one that knocked me off my board last winter. Maybe I just look mean.
I love dolphins! 8)
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
KenM

Post by KenM »

But Mike, do you really expect us to believe that Tom Carroll, on an SUP no less, DIDN'T burn those guys? Next you'll be tryin' to tell us the Bigfoot from Bolsa was there but you left your camera at home.
Captain Kneemo fan club

Post by analbirth »

hey mike, i had some dolphins snaking me yesterday as well, they were real good at it too, two at once as well. Pushy buggers. Heard this morning there's a surf mag coming out with some pic's of a guy that had a juvy dolphin dive down the front of his boardies, bruised him up pretty bad, i'll find out which mag and let you know. Was probably looking for sardines :lol:
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
mmanners
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

DOLPHINS

Post by mmanners »

Dolphins diving into boardies after scallops, or was it crabs, either way it's time to wear speedos under the boardies.
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Pretty funny stuff guys :lol: "Bigfoot of Bolsa." :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
KenM

Post by KenM »

Don't laugh Mike, the Bigfoot of Bolsa is real.
Captain Kneemo fan club