General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

slucepan
Local (More than 25 post)

Surfers code rule #12 Spread the stoke.

Post by slucepan »

Surfers code rule #12 Spread the stoke.

I have noticed the lack of information on the internet for a newbie to learn to start knee surfing.
I can find videos on video jug and youtube on how to start stand up surfing or which board is a good board to start surfing with.
There is no downloadable pdf files iether. We seem to be a little under represented.

Has any body lisenced some of there videos or pictures to the news agencies or other publications.
I would love to see the weather lady on the news play a clip of kneelo surfing during her segment.

I offer a challenge for the summer to get more recognition for our sport and spread the stoke.

I have been creating new surfing and kneelo T shirts and products for my Zazzle store.
If you have a comment about products you would like to see new T shirt designs or a color you would like to see e in an existing product send me a message.

http://www.zazzle.com/surfzone
wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by wolruss »

your kidding are'nt you ....
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

:roll:
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Just for reference slucepan, check legless tv & see what the boys have been doing there (in particular Steeno's incredible coverage in the electronic & hardcopy media), the Waka's have a DVD out for kneeboard beginners & the amount of T shirts etc available on this & related links are a plenty ....anymore and we'd be mainstream. Forgive me mate but you'd be better to peruse the pages & pages within this site before making a rash comment like that. If you are marketing something all well & good but what the members of this site are doing is one of the best efforts I've seen on behalf of the kneeboard family. In this quick reply I probably have missed heaps of global efforts - Casey & his products Bill E etc.
I've most likely been a bit harsh on ya mate but to wipe aside the efforts of our global family sorts rubbed me.
Wolruss
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Just reading this over I've most probably gone off the deep end Slucey, please forgive.
womble
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by womble »

Oh ... for crying out loud ... give the goose both barrels ... and stop apologising ... as Old Crazy said ... its not like this half baked troglodyte has ever even seen a barrel ... let alone been in one ... Old Crazy says give ya self three good uppercuts ... followed by a kick in the guts, and then frock off for the good of all involved, idiot.

Hope that wasn't to harsh ... :roll:
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand.
While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Albert Einstein ... Yeah Bert.
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

jeez the guy was just trying to flog some shite t shirts, thought he'd found a site to plug his wares and bam, both barrels :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oilman

Post by Oilman »

Im sure Fishfinger wouldnt be inpressed with the T shirt's

Kneelo Tribalism....WTF

A poor desicion on his behalf me thinks....

Go The Kneelo Nation.
STAY SAFE, STAY KEEN !
Casey Patelski

Post by Casey Patelski »

Yeah, Now that's a Mighty Matilda for ya. Tie that kangaroo down sport! I love you beached ozzy's. I'd stand right by ya any time!
COVE PADS,KneeloLab 6-0PoisonDart DeanCleary 3x Cncav Roundtail 5Fin, 6-0 PoisonDart Infinity 3x Cncav Pintail 3 Fin, Blast 5-9StubVector Swallow Quad, 5-9Vartanian Poison Dart 3x Cncav PinTail 3fin, 6-0Flashpoint DoubleBump Swallow & 5-10 WingPin 3fins.
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Crikey Womble hit 'im with the ol pea beau aye, why doncha stick 'im in ya gum boot, fill it with goony & wash 'im round a bit too !!! Ah sorry kids, did I say that .... ooops, onya Casey ya just been elevated to honorary Ozzie...
joe

Post by joe »

slucepan,

If you are really interested in learning to kneeboard or improve your kneeboarding, the best thing you can do is get out in the water with other kneeboarders. There is a lot of kneeboard talent in your area. The Newport Gathering this weekend is a chance to meet other kneeboarders and check out equipment.
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

I think you might have scared him off Joe, what did you say.
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

yeah he's probably wondering what the hell that was all about and decided he doesn't want any of us nut bags wearing his shirts anyway :shock:
K-man

Post by K-man »

Nice wave pic on the web site..Too bad it's a foot surfer,not a kneelo... :lol: probably trolls the various sites creating products for each scenario.... :roll: 30$ for a tee?.....Not unless it's a benefit to our site...which it isn't.

cheers
fishfinger

Post by fishfinger »

thanx for the love oiley.....we made a little profit this year we will giving it back by sponsering a grom this year at the ksusa contest...and if the nssa contests go we be able to help him out with a couple entrance fees there too...let the nation be with you...lol
Last edited by fishfinger on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.