Surf Report 2013

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

sf_firestarter
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by sf_firestarter »

I think I've now surfed something near 12 of the last 15 days in surf something like this

http://www.surfline.com/photos/#!/galle ... 460880/Don Dianda

fall was the shits but December sure has brough the goods to OB. And some of the "knee menies" and other knee wierdos to the beach.

I was asked a couple days ago, after catching most of the set waves if, "that was an old sport that people used to do?"
K-man
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by K-man »

Did the channel DP with EQ sat morn.Pretty good!A bit mushy at the top..cleaned up nicely at the early ebb.A bit too much west,but beggars can't be choosy.A few lefts off the right were short but sweet.Pretty good rights.. quite a few closeouts..hard to pick the right ones.Ed scored the session wave.There's a divot,not quite inside;hard to get past.He just tucked,got the liplock(as only a kneelo could)then a speed run to the inside.Locals were impressed.A few of the ladies wanted to know who is that kneelo with the poodle cut.... :lol:
The reefs were big enough..not a good direction,way too much water.
Lefty
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Lefty »

there was a bit of size for the new year eve surf at bronte/tamarama yesterday. some nice walls despite the wind.
it's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll
Mike Fernandez

Re: post

Post by Mike Fernandez »

K-man wrote:Did the channel DP with EQ sat morn. A few of the ladies wanted to know who is that kneelo with the poodle cut.... :lol:
The reefs were big enough..not a good direction,way too much water.
Sheeet brah, wait till the ladies see my freakin goggles! :lol:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
K-man

Post by K-man »

There are a few goggle bros in the area.You''ll be right at home.Start a small club?Newsletter?4th of july parade....... :lol: King tides are killing what little swell there is.South of the bridge might be the bet.EQ might be heading over there.You know where I mean?Don't want to get into trouble with the natives over there... :lol: My first surf there was in 63.... :wink: