Happy 10th Birthday KSUSA

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

day
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by day »

Aloha Don,
Just wanted to drop you a note of thanks on the birthday of your "baby". This site has been God sent to me. Several years ago, in my 50's, I was coming to the end of my (stand up) surfing career due to nerve weakness in my leg. I happen to find this site and it has renew my being able to get into the ocean, ride and have fun again. I got all kinds of inspiration, good advice from all the great contributors and even a few boards off of your site (and sold one too). I got dimensions on how to order my last two boards from all the experts sharing their experience and wisdom.
I checked your site every couple days to see the latest in the album and chit chat, info, jokes and advice on the forum. It is all great.
So Happy Birthday to you and your "baby", Don!
Much appreciation.
yogisurf

Post by yogisurf »

Great comments all and thanks Don and the Friends. I just checked, I joined 10 days later...can't remember how I heard about it. Many a day when I could not surf I'd come here for my stoke, as I still do. The pic of Albert will forever be in my mind. It's a great shot. Scores of times I clicked on the wrong arrow and it would take me to the beginning of the pic loop. Lots of KB'ers did that...it quickly became the most viewed pic, which put it in that category at the bottom. Then we saw it even more! It's great seeing KB'ers all around the world and to see the younger bloods RIPPING! :D :D :D
/Yogi
CONTIKI
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by CONTIKI »

Happy Birthday KSUSA :D

THANX FOR BEING HERE~!
*WAVES ARE OF THE ESSENCE*
5 SUMMER STORIES