old man winter is here......BBBRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

Joel5150Photo
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

old man winter is here......BBBRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Post by Joel5150Photo »

javascript:emoticon(':D')joel5150 photo here; im going to oside pier for a surf check adn i had to scrape ICE off the wind shield of The Green Mamba(my awsome pontiac grand prix ) ICE !!!!!! i guess old man winter snuck up on us...the swell from the super storm will be here soon... have you done your shopping IE ;new surf leash ,clean summer wax off your big wave shread stick??prehaps some new propultion VIPERS<duck feetTurbo fins UDT'S what ever your poision...if your not prepared wetsuit wise i still have that Quicksilver 4 xxx,(145-160 lbs)avaiable$125.00 all super stretch matterial,Water Dam,full back zip for EZ entry exit,seam taped,toasty warm...dont freeze your Mcnuts (Mcsqurrell??) off call me and ill ship it too ya,or if your in oside ca, stop by and check it out,ill even give you aand your surf bud' a free private surf photo session (a $50.00 vlue!) my cell # is (858)775-5511,....if you hit Oceanside harbor stop at the Nauticl Bean for a good cup of coffee a breakfast sandwitch(boars head the best-brand sausage,tillamook Pepper jack cheeze lettace and tomato on a fresh baked english muff-in',perhaps a mocha,or a hot chocolate?? you will seemy best surf photos hung up...20x30 custom poster of The Perfect Peak, or the off shore wave i call "Sunnys Wave" come on down to oside,thx J5150 now go scrape the ice off ypur ride...