Having Fun with my Go Pro

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

alfredo zavala
Legend (Contribution King!)

Having Fun with my Go Pro

Post by alfredo zavala »

Took this vid yesterday @ the Queen. My kids gave me a Go Pro for Christmas at the expense of me becoming an even greater narcissistic ego selfie monger... I am having a blast with it though!! :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo1DQbc ... utu.be[url]
Kurt
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

GoPro Leash

Post by Kurt »

I'm so old I use to be only to remember the last wave I caught...but with little GoPro sure doses help keeping few more in my old Grey matter...
Nice Wave!!!...Good size too!!...is that Rincon? always wanted to have day out there...well a good day ou there anyways..
Pretty Kool Christmas Gift Your kids must know you love your sport...or your memory is starting to go like mine....
Anyways thought I would chime in on the on the importance of that stuipd little GoPro leash ...I think the GoPro clips degrade after a few months
and yes can fracture as did mine just this last Friday the 13 ....clipped snapped and insult to injury left a nice Fat ding in my board...
although I had a nice float on it nice bright color...I saw it for 10 seconds at it was gone!!
I learn alot with it...and hope to upgrade to a Hero 4 for even better Pictures and video ...and Defo better slow motion shots...

Anyways keep it leashed keep it rolling and keep them coming....Who Knows they could be Historical documents on Kneeboarding as our numbers die out....lol

I miss my little lost buddy

Aloha

Kurt

http://youtu.be/LTu8SOvynJo
Surf More Stress Less
alfredo zavala

Post by alfredo zavala »

Hey thanks Kurt. Yeah I have all the requisite paraphanalia with my Go Pro. The little "string " leash and the orange floaty thing. It came off once already and it worked as it should have, so I was happy for that. I have the Hero 3 and it seems to work nice. So sorry to hear you lost yours! :evil: I thought the floaty thing was supposed to keep it floating!! LOL!
I've taken a lot of clips but this one is really the best one so I'm only going to try to post the epic ones. Still waiting for an epic hollow offshore day when I don't have to work. Having all the things align is tricky.
Cheers
Fredo